There are a number of different funds that you can choose to support with your donation:
- General Entrance Scholarship Fund: a non-restricted general fund to provide entrance scholarships to deserving students.
- Indigenous Entrance Scholarship Fund: provides scholarships which enable and empower Indigenous students to pursue their education and build a brighter future for themselves and their communities.
- Newcomer Entrance Scholarship Fund: has been established to assist newcomers with accessibility to education and provides donors with a unique opportunity to support newcomers and recent immigrants to Canada.
- Municipal Entrance Scholarship Fund: created to allow rural municipalities, villages, towns and cities to support students in their respective areas
- Sundogs Athletic Scholarship Fund: ensures that the SunDogs Athletic program continues to attract student athletes to simultaneously extend their athletic careers and complete post-secondary education programs.
Great Plains College provides additional External Awards to students. These External Awards have criteria set by the donor and Great Plains College works to meet their goals for the scholarship dollars they have generously contributed.