Tuition deposits may be refunded up to 30 calendar days prior to the start of the program, less a $200 administration fee ($300 for international students). After that point, tuition deposits are non-refundable.
Part-time students at not required to pay tuition deposits.
|Tuition deposit (2018-19)||Tuition deposit (2019-20)|
|All other institute credit programs||$300||$300|
Heavy Equipment Operator
||See applicable program||See applicable program|
|International students||25% of full tuition||50% of full tuition|
Additional items to note:
- Prospective students may apply to multiple programs but can only place a tuition deposit for one seat in one program per academic year.
- The tuition deposit is transferable between programs and locations up to 30 calendar days prior to the start date of the program.
- Tuition deposits cannot be transferred between academic years.
- The tuition deposit (less $200 administrative fee) will be refunded if after being conditionally accepted a student fails to meet the entrance requirements of the program provided it is 30 days prior to the program start date.
- International students tuition deposits (less $300 administrative fee) are refundable if study permit is denied.