Great Plains College is pleased to have opportunities for international students to pursue a high-quality education at our Kindersley, Swift Current and Warman Campuses. With small class sizes, access to support, and friendly, experienced staff, the college offers a safe, fun and welcoming learning environment. Recognized as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), as approved by the Ministry of Advanced Education in the Province of Saskatchewan, our program offerings for international students include certificate and diploma options.
The following programs are eligible for international student admissions:
- Administrative Assistant certificate - Kindersley Campus and Swift Current Campus
Information sheet - Administrative Assistant
- Business Diploma in Management - Swift Current Campus and Warman Campus
Information sheet - Business Diploma in Management
- Continuing Care Assistant certificate - Kindersley Campus and Swift Current Campus
Information sheet - Continuing Care Assistant
- Early Childhood Education diploma - Warman Campus
Information sheet - Early Childhood Education
- Hotel and Restaurant Management diploma - Warman Campus
Information sheet - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Youth Care Worker diploma - Warman Campus
Information sheet - Youth Care Worker
Before filling out the international application form, prospective applicants are encouraged to review eligible program information including admission prerequisites and International English Language Proficiency Requirements in order to determine if we have the right program for you.
For more information on international programs, contact: