Adult Basic Education
Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Systems (COHSES)
Diploma in Safety, Health & Environmental Management (SHEM)
Heavy Equipment Operator
Continuing students (including location changes) in:
Additional items to note:
- Applicants are only required to pay one application per person, per academic year, no matter how many programs they apply to. This includes the transfer of an application from one program to another in the same academic year.
- Applicants moving between geographic locations in the same program within same academic year will not be charged an additional application fee.
- Students that exit and enter a program or courses within a program multiple times in an academic year are charged only one application fee per year.
Application fees are waived in the following scenarios:
- Waitlisted students who are offered and accept a seat in the next academic year are not required to repay the application fee.
- Those that complete Adult Basic Education and apply into post-secondary programming the next academic year.
- Those that are in one post-secondary program and move into another post-secondary program the next academic year.