Great Plains College is committed to optimizing student success and welcoming students from around the world.
In May 2015, Great Plains College obtained its international designation through the Ministry of Advanced Education. We are excited to offer quality educational opportunities for International students in our Business and Administrative Assistant programs.
The Great Plains College Designated Learning Institution Number (DLI) is 0214383061827.
The main liaison between Great Plains College, the provincial ministry, and the International students is the International Student Adviser. Contact information for this person is below:
Phone: 1 (306) 773-1531
Eligible programs for International students for 2017-18 are:
- Administrative Assistant (Swift Current) – International Administrative Assistant program information sheet
- Business (Swift Current) – International Business program information sheet
The direct contact for International students with regards to these programs is:
How to Apply to Great Plains College as an International Student
Complete the International Student application form or request a paper copy of the form to be mailed or emailed to you.
- All students will participate in an orientation at the beginning of the program. This will include information on the college and its services, the student’s program, college rules and policies and community services.
- Program prerequisites are listed in the individual program descriptions.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements are required (also noted in the Great Plains College International Student Handbook).
For more information
Check out the International Student Handbook for more information on Great Plains College.