Great Plains College is pleased to have opportunities for international students to pursue a high-quality education at our Kindersley, Swift Current and Warman Campus locations. Recognized as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), as approved by the Ministry of Advanced Education in the Province of Saskatchewan, our program offerings for international students include certificate and diploma options. With small class sizes and friendly, experienced staff and access to support, the college offers a safe, fun and welcoming learning environment.
For the 2021-22 program year, the following programs are eligible for international student admissions:
- Administrative Assistant - Swift Current Campus
- Business Diploma in Human Resources - Swift Current Campus
- Business Diploma in Management - Swift Current Campus
- Business Diploma in Management - Warman Campus
- Continuing Care Assistant - Kindersley Campus
- Continuing Care Assistant - Swift Current Campus
- Youth Care Worker Diploma - Warman Campus
Applications will be accepted from international students for these programs until May 31, 2021, for entry into programs starting in September 2021.
Before filling out the international application form, prospective applicants are encouraged to review eligible program information including admission prerequisites and International English Language Proficiency Requirements order to determine if we have the right program for you.
Visit the Admissions page for more information on the Great Plains College International programs or contact: