Your trusted partners for safety training.
Great Plains College is dedicated to understanding and serving the training and education needs of the region's vital industry sectors. We work closely with businesses to deliver Safety Training courses and provide the certification that is required for the development of productive and safe employees.
Training is available at all college locations or we can train you onsite in the workplace. If you do not see a date listed for a course you need, please contact the nearest GPC location to you to request a custom course, or be placed on an interest list.
Click here for monthly course calendar
Registering for a Safety Training course:
1. Select a currently scheduled course.
- View the Safety Training Course Calendar. OR
- Request a custom course for yourself or your employees
2. Call us toll-free for more information and to register.
Biggar, Kindersley, Rosetown and Warman areas: 1 (888) 382-7972
Swift Current and Maple Creek areas: 1 (866) 296-2472
Connect with us via email today
- Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Systems
- Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- ed2go professional and personal development learning opportunities
- UGotClass Microcredentials - professional development courses and certificates