Growth, prosperity and quality of life through education and training.
To build careers, partnerships and communities in Saskatchewan.
Great Plains College is accessible, committed to excellence, collaborative, responsive and supportive.
Strategic Directions & Goals
- Optimize Student Success
- Improve pathways to meaningful employment or further education
- Enrich student learning experiences
- Enhance student life
- Deliver Education to Meet Labour Market Development
- Identify and deliver quality programs and training to meet regional industry needs
- Engage with external stakeholders to define labour market needs and trends
- Value Employees
- Promote a safe, collaborative and respectful work environment
- Encourage professional growth to build organizational capacity
- Recognize employee contributions
- Build and Enhance Partnerships
- Increase external funding to assist with institutional operations
- Provide input to all levels of government on college growth and accountability
Great Plains College will continue to build its performance and relationships with stakeholders through enhanced services to students and increased understanding of incoming student needs, increased student retention, external investment and partnerships, along with targeted programs that meet regional needs and maximize program capacity through our staff’s strengths.