Be a leader in Saskatchewan to obtain growth, prosperity, and quality of life through education and training.
To build and enrich careers, partnerships and our communities through education.
Great Plains College is committed to accessibility, excellence, collaboration, responsiveness, diversity, wellness and sustainability.
Strategic Directions & Goals
- Optimize Student Success
- Improve pathways to meaningful employment or further education
- Support the whole student to obtain credentials, skills and experience
- Value Employees
- Promote a safe, collaborative and respectful work environment
- All staff are engaged, empowered and have the resources to do their job
- Build and Enhance Partnerships
- Be an educational partner of choice by creating and nurturing sustainable and accountable relationships with stakeholders
- Deliver Education to Meet Labour Market Demand
- Engage stakeholders to deliver quality training for regional and provincial labour market needs