1) Complete the appropriate application form.
For College, Trades & University and Gr. 12, Upgrading and Pre-12 (Adult Basic Education) programs complete the Online Application Form. International students are required to download and fill out the International Application Form. The application deadline for programs starting September 2018 is May 31, 2018. Please refer to the International Students admissions page for further details.
If you do not wish to apply online, please print and complete the appropriate form and submit it to the location you are applying to:
Print version of General Application Form
- College, Trades and Gr. 12, Upgrading and Pre-12 (Adult Basic Education)
Note: If you are experiencing difficulties reading or saving the PDF you may need to download Acrobat Reader.
Apply before April 30, 2017, to be considered for an Entrance Scholarship. For most programs, applications are accepted throughout the year. Some programs carry an application deadline as indicated in the individual program description. Pre-requisites are listed in individual program descriptions.
2) Submit your application
Your application can be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Submit the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail or hand in to the location nearest you.
- If you have submitted your application online, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your application has been received.
3) Pay your application fee and submit transcripts
In order for your application to be assessed for admission to the program, we require:
- A $55 non-refundable application fee payable to Great Plains College. Please call 1 (866) 296-2472 to pay your application fee.
- Your official high school and/or post-secondary transcripts. If you are presently in high school you must provide a preliminary statement of high school marks signed by a school official.
- To request a copy of your Saskatchewan high school transcripts visit https://www.k12.gov.sk.ca/etranscript/ and request that a transcript is sent to the campus you are applying to.
- For GED® transcripts visit: http://publications.gov.sk.ca/details.cfm?p=79528
- For Grade 12 (not at a high school)/Upgrading/Pre-12 or post-secondary transcripts please contact the educational institution where you received your training.
4) You will be contacted within 2 business days of your applications being successfully received.
- Once your program entrance requirements have been met you will receive an acceptance letter outlining your program, tuition and scholarship details.
- You will be asked to pay a tuition deposit within 30 days to secure your seat.
- If you apply to a program that is already full, or have not met your program’s prerequisites, a student adviser will contact you to discuss your options
- If you have applied to a program and have NOT been contacted by a student adviser, please immediately contact the location you have applied to. If available, you will be asked to provide a copy of your confirmation of submission.