Each year the college captures institutional performance data through Student Outcome and Annual Graduate Surveys in order to gauge its performance in relation to learning outcomes and graduate employment. Highlights from the reports are as follows:
Based on the 2015-16 Annual Graduate Survey (completed by Fast Consulting in April 2018):
- 76% of graduates are currently employed;
- 98% of graduates say Great Plains College prepared them to work in their field of study;
- 86% of graduates found employment within the Great Plains College region; and
- 82% of graduates said that receiving a scholarship was important in their decision to attend Great Plains College.
Based on the 2016-17 University Student Follow-up Survey (completed by Fast Consulting in November 2017):
- 98% of university students say one of the reasons they chose Great Plains College is that it allowed them to “stay close to home”;
- 79% of university students would take subsequent years of their university program at Great Plains College if offered, compared to 70% in 2013-14; and,
- 69% of university students would prefer to find employment in southwest Saskatchewan upon completion of their studies.