This 2-day Ag Drone School is targeted for farmers and agronomists who are interested in learning how to fly drones safely and legally to save time and money in their work and/or their farming operation, but also a great opportunity for anyone interested in earning their Basic Pilot's Certificate through Transport Canada.
This course is offered in partnership with LandView Drones.
- Flight training suitable for complete beginners
- From first takeoff to autonomous field mapping
- Basic ground school: air law, drone systems, theory of flight, human factors, meteorology, navigation, flight operations
- Take the Transport Canada online test for your Basic Pilot's Certificate
Save Time & Make Money
- 101 uses for farm drones and practical examples
- Demystifying the remote-sensing jargon (NDVI, VARI, multispectral, thermal, DEM's)
- Hands-on flying mapping missions, creating orthomosaics and 3D models, and software workflows for agronomy
Group Discount Available
Register 2 or more people from your organization and receive a $50 discount per person registered.