Lana Rhodes - Training Consultant - Kindersley Campus
(306) 463-1351 or email@example.com
In order to qualify to take Confined Space Rescue Technician (Level IV), all students must already hold Shamrock Training Confined Space Levels I & II certification.
This 6.5 hour course is designed for those who require an advanced level of Confined Space that focuses on the Rescue of those working in Confined Spaces. The majority of this course is focused on practical application and will be carried out in our large Confined Space simulation unit.
Topics covered include:
• Principles of a Rescue
• Seven Steps of Rescue
• Pre Entry Preparation
• Site Assessment
• Casualty Assessment
• Rescue Operations
• Rescuer and Casualty Protection
• Post Incident Activities
Plus a Written Exam and Practical Exercises that include:
• Assembling components of Rescue system (in class)
• Assembling equipment and performing “ambulatory casualty” rescue from simulator
• Assemble equipment and performing mannequin packaging and horizontal rescue from simulator
• Assemble equipment and performing mannequin in harness vertical rescue
• Assemble equipment and performing mannequin in stretcher vertical rescue
• Post use inspection of rescue equipment
A full course outline is available upon request.
Scheduling of this course is made in consultation with our Training Consultant and requires a minimum of 3 participants.