Blended Learning method combines online learning and face-to-face instruction to achieve a Standard First Aid and CPR/AED certification. This can be done at your own pace and when you have the free time, over several days or all one day – whatever you prefer; but needs to be completed within a 6-week window of the classroom portion. It can be accessed anywhere via the internet. You need to first register into one of our Blended Learning classroom sessions, and then complete the on-line learning portion prior to the classroom session, within 6 weeks of the in-class portion. In this one day of in-class training, you will complete the hands-on skills portion and be taught how to apply everything you have learned online.
It's as Easy as 1-2-3:
(1) Complete 8 hours of theory-based material as part of the online component up to 6 weeks prior to the in-class course.
(2) Attend an 8 hour in-class training session where skills will be taught and evaluated. NOTE: The classroom session needs to be within 6 weeks of completion of the on-line portion.
(3) Successfully complete the knowledge evaluation and your Standard First Aid & CPR/AED certification is complete.
- Preparing to respond
- EMS system check
- Care airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care, head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies environmental emergencies
100% attendance,skills demonstration, and 75% minimum passing grade on written exam provides you with a 3-year certification in Standard First Aid with CPR and AED.
Call (306) 773-1531 or 1-866-296-2474
(306) 463-6431 or 1-888-382-7972
|Swift Current||Jun 4, 2020, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Kindersley||Jun 12, 2020, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Swift Current||Jun 16, 2020, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|