Drop by the Warman Campus between 4:30-7:30 p.m. and learn about local programs, scholarships and financial aid. Instructors, student advisers and program coordinators will be available to answer questions and assist with the application process. Refreshments, snacks and tours will be available.
Warman programs include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Agricultural Science Certificate
- Business Certificate
- Business Diploma in Management
- Early Childhood Education
- English Language Training
- Grade 12 & Upgrading
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Master of Business Administration in Community Economic Development
- Pre-12 & Essential Skills
- Youth Care Worker Certificate
- Youth Care Worker Diploma
Please note: Upon arrival to campus, staff, students, contractors and visitors are required to stop by the front reception desk and present identification and proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. To learn more about the COVID-19 Additional Measures Policy at Great Plains College, visit our COVID-19 page.