Stop by from 5:00-7:30 p.m. and learn about programs, campus life, scholarships, financial aid and the application process. Program coordinators, student advisers and student association members will be ready to answer any questions you might have. Refreshments, snacks and tours will also be available.
Representatives from the University of Regina and University of Saskatchewan will also be in attendance to answer questions about course options available through Great Plains College.
Apply to a post-secondary program at the Open House and you'll save the $75 application fee (excluding the University and Adult Basic Education programming).
Swift Current Campus programs include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Agricultural Science Certificate
- Business Certificate
- Business Diploma in Management
- Continuing Care Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- English Language Training
- Grade 12 & Upgrading
- Power Engineering Fourth Class
- Power Engineering Third Class
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-12 & Essential Skills
- Production Line Welding
- Safety Training